Content; it’s a word that’s thrown around a lot these days. So what’s the big deal anyway?
Content is anything you produce that is useful, entertaining, enlightening, educational, or most importantly compelling, to your audience.
Compelling content drives action. It can be a vehicle that moves customers further along the path to purchase, it can start conversations, it can make people want to share with others.
Content marketing strategy can be the tool you use to build brand awareness, influence new customers to sign-up or make a purchase, or it can be how you help your customers help themselves.
Natively content marketing strategy can include:
- Goal and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) identification
- Content calendar creation with recommendations on content types
- Content production. Types of content include:
- Blog posts
- Social Media Posts
- Slide Decks
- Email campaigns
- Internal/External linking strategy
- Content recycling and repurposing
- Guest contributor strategy
- Content Management System/analytics tools set up and maintenance
Not sure how to start your content marketing, or what content is suitable for your audience? Just ask.